26.6.13

L o v e & p a t i e n c e



H a p p y  W e d n e s d a y  you all!

How have your weekends & week so far been?

I'm currently having little time for posting,

I just wanted to pass by & share with U 

a  t h o u g h t  &  a  f e e l i n g  that get me going these days:


" L O V E  &  P A T I E N C E 

    CULTIVATE A RICH CROP "

 { by yours truly }

keep that close to your  h e a r t s  &  m i n d s  throughout your days.

Picture taken recently on one of my many walking and biking rides in the fields, just next to our home.

{ there are the woods to the left, the fields to the right & lakes straight ahead after the tiny neighborhood ends - more to be shared soon }

I  feel so  i n c r e d i b l y  l u c k y  for currently living in such a marvelous location!

even now, shortly before I say a temporary good bye

I'm enjoying every moment, feeling  b l i s s .

Take care & see you!

. . . . . . . . . . .

picture credit: Iro - Ivy Nassopoulos, personal portfolio 2013 { all rights reserved}

4 comments:

  1. Τα posts σου είναι ψυχοθεραπεία στη δύσκολη αυτή περίοδο της ζωής μου.
    Ευχαριστώ.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parakalw :)
      Euhomai sintoma na erthei hara kai ankoufisi sti zwi sou!

      Delete
  2. "Love and patience to cultivate a rich crop ..."
    Beautiful this sentence and your beautiful photos!
    Thanks Iro and see you soon.
    A big hello from Rome
    Emanuela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello to Rome from Frankfurt my dear Emanuela :)

      What a beautiful city you are at!
      Spent a few beautiful days during Christmas 2 years ago. Here is a favorite picture if you want to see:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivy_style33/6036579888/

      Wishing you a great weekend and well, I hope to see you soon ,too!
      Take care,
      Iro xoxo

      Delete