7.6.11

come undone...





good morning!
how do recycled bottles look for a start today?

...woke up a little tired, as Mr Greek coffee - despite his lightness - kept me awake a little longer than wished...and waking up relatively early in the morning is an all time classic habit of mine...

...so my mood is quite simple...almost unplugged....
...and thought I share here with you a couple of unstyled shots around the house instead...
...shots here and there, capturing eveyday objects as they are...
much like this gorgeous lady inspired me to do so some some time ago...



~ transparent plastics {once kept eggs & beloved Papadopoulou all time classic biscuits
drying out...soon to be hosting crafting supplies when creating...



    ~ a ceramic form waiting to hold the hot cookies that came right out of the oven last evening.....

...are you perhaps as much enchanted by everyday life's simplicities?
...are you allowing yourself the time to notice?
...have an enjoyable day whichever way you prefer...
...I suspect I'll be posting more here later ; )
...till then have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Actually... i can't help noticing...
    All my 3 children are daily redecorating our home :))
    Most of the times i start moaning by if can catch myself in the beginig and manage to see through their eyes, i might even see the harmony (their harmony) in placing stuff in the most weird of places.

    ReplyDelete