10.1.12

Be the change you want to bring to the world ~


now... how will I manage to keep this a minimal post word wise my dears?
 {I will not, wanna bet?}

 all I basically want to say is that much as {the current moment, the present, is our present, our gift in this life  time of ours} we all are synchronized in,
 so Life itself is upon each one of us to color.

 Three might be the basic colors for us all to paint with on our life canvases,
  but then none of us will make the same painting.
 we' ll use and mix our colors differently

 some of these paintings will be masterpieces,
 some not.
 some will be nice, some ugly
 the world might know or might not know about them
 in all cases.

whichever the case, the painter of our lives can be only one person:

OURSELVES

we can choose where to focus,
how to think,
what to see,
what to keep in our hearts,
what to let go,
what to do,
what to do again,
what to not do again,
which words to use,
what to hear,
how to behave,
how to dress,
how to build our interiors,
and everything will be nothing but a reflection of who we are.

need Love? let us give Love
need to have more? let us give from what we already have
need to be forgiven? let us forgive first
need to see the Light? let us stop being afraid of darkness

the mere existence of Life itself is Dual.
choose where you focus on
accept both sides

let us acknowledge our fears
see how small & unimportant we all are
& then be grateful for the grandiosity of our existence

LOVE & PEACE ON EARTH
 my friends

LET US BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO BRING TO THE WORLD 
THROUGH OUT OUR JOURNEYS HERE


this space whispers tranquility, love for life and peace with one's self, doesn't it my dears?

this is to a marvelous Tuesday for you all
{and no, this is not another "Aujourd'hui j'aime" post but a "Life of awareness" one ; )}

collage credit: Iro - Ivy Nassopoulos for Domestic Stories with Ivy, using clockwise the following pictures:    

also... listen ~

9 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful thought and post. I catch myself hundred times saying I'd like this to be this way or that way. But always forget to start the change with myself. Good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful, again... the photos, the music, the thoughts... you really bring some peaceful minutes every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that. It is good to be reminded of this. I am currently working on my yearly vision board so: 'be the change you want to bring to the world' will go on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words Iro. Love the song too. Always a pleasure to be here ;) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an inspiring words you write... Love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much dear all for your presence here and lovely comments. It means a lot. Kind & warm regards, Iro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Iro,
    I adore your blog. You are an inspiration for my eyes and soul.
    Among all blogs I`ve found on the internet, your is my favorite. Each shared photo, decoration or thought are so positive and intersting. Thx
    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Alida,

    even with a delay, I wish to thank you incredibly much for your words & for coming to share them here openly. You are very welcome. Coming to write here is itself an act of inspiration for me. The fact that it reaches people they way you describe it is a total feast in my heart. An enormous celebration. Wishing that spring has found you in a wonderful way.

    Please be so kind as to leave an email address here: domesticstorieswithivy@live.com

    ReplyDelete